- I reforged some old friendships and I let friends who were no good to me or for me go. I was not nice about some of it and probably could have handled it better but sometimes there is no other way to put a point across. I decided not to be anyone stepping stone.
- I went to one concert: Against Me at the Roxy and it was glorious. I wish I had gone to more shows. I'm making that a goal for 2015. I think more concerts is a resolution I can keep!
- I moved into my own apartment. It was supposed to be a lot better than it has ended up being. I'm grateful to move out in the coming months and get a new one with hopefully less issues.
- My niece moved in with me in September. So we will be getting an apartment together.
- I graduated from Cosmo School and then got my license. w00t!
- I got an awesome job assisting a woman named Sue whom I've grown to love as well as respect.
- Went on a ton of dates, still single. #ForeverAlone2014
I'd say it's been a good year. Hopefully next year can be a great year. Insert noisemaker noise here.