-->

Friday, January 10, 2014

'Ello Readers!

Hello to you, you gorgeous thing. If you're here it means you've investigated my twitter or my instagram or some form of social media and discovered that I have a blog. I was going to leave this to tumblr but tumblr tends to be something a rabbit hole and well, it's not very practical as a blog. I kind of have ADHD and all those shiny baubles, hot guys, genuinely interesting articles, music and other tidbits my friends reblog REALLY distract me.

I'm not sure if I am going to post just writing or if this will even be a thing for long. I like to start things and not ever finish them and I have to make a conscious effort to post here. But hopefully I will do just that.

So motivate me by kicking my ass a little bit and remind me to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment